BODY SHAPING, SKIN TIGHTENING, FACIAL REJUVENATION
What is Radio Frequency?
Exilis is used to target the signs of ageing like droopy or tired-looking eyes, loose and saggy skin on the face and neck and jowls.
Often described as a “non-surgical face-lift”, it uses radiofrequency energy to heat the deep layers of the skin. This triggers a reaction in the skin, which leads to collagen contraction and, over time, collagen remodelling.
What happens during my session?
The Exilis treatment is completely painless. You may feel a warm sensation during treatment, but that’s all.
The computer-controlled device delivers energy precisely into the deep layers of the skin where it is required to break down fat cells, a process known as “lipolysis”.
During this part of the treatment, a cooling system and monitor is used to make sure the temperature of the skin remains at a comfortable level throughout the treatment
The treatment takes around 20-30 minutes
What are the key benefits?
- Exceptional Patient Safety: Control of the flow of the Exilis energy and constant monitoring of skin temperature to reach therapeutic thermal effect in the shortest amount of time helps ensure maximum well-being without serious or long-lasting side effects.
- Speed of Treatments: About 20 to 30 minutes per session.
- Optimal, Long-Lasting Results: Typically achieved in four sessions over a period of one to two months.
- Very Well Tolerated: Virtually no pain or patient discomfort
- Numerous Applications: Highly versatile aesthetic device with many treatment options.
- Affordable Treatment: An affordable luxury for people of all skin types from all walks of life.
How many treatments will I need?
The recommended course of treatment is generally four to six sessions, one every two weeks. You can have additional treatments if desired. Patients show persistent results at least six months after the Exilis treatment.
The best results are typically achieved after a course of treatment. Four to six sessions are usually recommended. These can be carried out every one to two weeks over a period of one to two months. Results have been shown to last for at least six months and additional treatments can be carried out if and when required for maintenance.
What are the side effects?
There have been no significant side effects reported with Exilis treatment